so long,

suckers!*

I'm no longer at Riot. It was a good place to work and I really enjoyed many things about it, but ultimately my career is going in a different direction, and I'll have to figure that out.

I don't yet know what I'll be doing with my time, but Annie has her job and we have enough funds for the moment. Which means that all sorts of exciting possibilities are spread before us.

I'm really looking forward to figuring out what's next. Also if anyone want to talk about anything, hit me up. Real estate, stock, babies, restaurants, games, tech, cheese, whatever.


* "so long, suckers!" is a traditional farewell among my people. It carries no ill-will.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel OK about the transition. Call me if you want to chat. Hearthstone just hit open beta if you're looking to sqvander some time.

    Also if you suddenly decide you'd rather be living in a hip, culturally rich arctic wasteland near Todd and Tory, Code42 is hiring like crazy, just putting that out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel pretty good about it honestly. A little disappointed with the way it happened but what can you do. Mostly just excited to figure out what's next. I'll be taking some time off for sure.

      Delete