a cornucopia of entertainment

Really? Assassin's Creed 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 come out on the same day and they both get amazing reviews? I still haven't had time to plow through Torchlight yet, and I'm neglecting my WoW characters and my Rock Bands. It's so hard being a game consumer sometimes.

The sad truth is that my eyes are bigger than my stomach when it comes to games; I just don't have anywhere near the time to play these things. And that's not even counting the fourm mafia game, the play by wave zombie campaign, game night, or Descent. But I guess the good news is that I never have to be bored, ever again.

I'm literally embarrassed by this situation.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I have more than enough with just Frets on Fire and World of Warcraft, and I still bought Torchlight after I found that I could teach FORSTSABER how to throw fireballs and heal me.

    I'd be staring at Dragon Age if I thought my computer could run it.

    ReplyDelete