a good problem

I've been worrying a lot lately about what to do with my money; I'm earning more than I'm spending and I don't have a lot of debt left to pay off. I'm not complaining, and I'm trying not to brag, but I think it's funny.

I guess I'm saving towards a house.
I started an orange savings account.
I don't feel comfortable in the stock market right now, especially since my major investing goal is short term (buy a house.)
I'm interested in microcredit, because it seems relevant to my interests generally.
I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need a new car, but I probably do need to put it in the shop for a few days in order to get that to fly.
Generally I need to find ways to lock my money away so that I'm not tempted by it, but so that I can still get to it in fairly short order when it's time.

I find myself thinking about it a lot, but not in a very organized way. Perhaps I should make a spreadsheet! That's what people do to think about money, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment