kill bank of america

I am a bank of america customer.
I hate bank of america.

I have for a long time, and I don't have an amusing new rant for you. But today, I did my tiny, tiny part to destroy them. I started the process of taking my money out of their system, and putting it in to someone else's system. This process will probably take a long time, but I'm glad I got it started. 

I should have done it a long time ago. The thing that pushed me over the edge, honestly, is the fact that Bank of America is vulnerable right now. If I could I would love to start a movement to kill it before it can get back up.

2 comments:

  1. Kirsten closed out her account with BoA about 18 months ago and moved the whole thing to Wells Fargo, after banging her head against BoA's online banking capabilities and then seeing how much better Wells Fargo's site is. I think she's been happy she did.

    Wells Fargo's online banking system is really nice, by the way. I haven't written a check in like 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate BoA too, and have for years. I closed my account when I went off to college and they were going to start charging me all sorts of fees. Brian closed his a couple years ago for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete